For your safety,
We all know that COVID -19 is rapidly changing and so are the current rules. Please take a second to scroll down thru what we will be doing to ensure your safety and the safety of us as we reopen, and what we ask of you:
- Temperature check at the time of appointment. Anyone having a temperature above 100.3 F will be asked to reschedule the appointment. We will be using an infrared / no-touch thermometer. You are welcome to bring your own thermometer if you prefer. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that chooses to not have their temperature taken.
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the salon. No services will be provided without a mask.
- Please do not come in if you are not feeling well.We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for you.
- We have updated our cancellation policies to add a ’Sick Client Policy’ which allows you to cancel your appointment without any penalties if you or someone you’re in close contact with have and/or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Please bring only the bare essentials into the salon.
We also want to let you know Salon Di Marco & Day Spa is following CDC guidelines in salon such as, but not limited to:
- All of our employees wear masks whilst at work.
- We are pre-screening our employees each day before their work day starts.
- All high – touch areas such as product stations, light switches, door handles, sinks and faucets, desks, keyboards and common areas are disinfected multiple times each day.
- Our employees are informed and aware to stay home if they have a fever, cold/flu symptoms or have been in contact with anyone as such.
- Hand washing is always practiced by our staff; hand sanitizer and soap is available for our guests at multiple points throughout the salon.
You matter to us and we will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us.
-From all of us at SDM 💕
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.