Your appointments are very important to us. It is reserved especially for you and we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling of appointments.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed at least 24 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago.
- We require a deposit for any appointment with a value over $130
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the deposit amount.
- Customers that have failed to show up for their appointments will be required to provide a 50% non-refundable deposit for the next appointment being made.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the deposit amount.
As a courtesy, we will call and confirm your service appointments at least 24 hours prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
As a courtesy, we will send out an email to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date. We do understand how easy it may be to forget an appointment therefore all our appointments are confirmed 48 hours prior via email for your convenience. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file in order to be able to do so in a way that may be beneficial to you. It remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and help us service our guests better by providing enough notice to avoid the cancellation fees.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
-All jewelry sales are final.
-No cash refunds on used products. A one time exchange is allowed within 3 days of purchase for a like-product if over 90% of the original product is left.
-Refunds available ONLY on unopened/unused products. Must have a receipt and/or your client card must show record of the purchase